If you want to remove or delete your Bitmoji avatar from your Snapchat account, follow these steps:
- Open Snapchat:
- Launch the Snapchat app on your mobile device.
- Access Your Profile:
- Tap on your profile icon, which is usually located in the top left or top right corner of the screen.
- Edit Bitmoji:
- On your profile page, you’ll see your Bitmoji avatar. Tap on it to access the Bitmoji settings.
- Remove Bitmoji from Snapchat:
- Within the Bitmoji settings, there should be an option to remove or unlink your Bitmoji from your Snapchat account. This action will delete the Bitmoji from your profile.
- Confirm the Action:
- Snapchat may ask for confirmation before removing the Bitmoji. Confirm the action if prompted.
- Optional: Unlink Bitmoji Account:
- If your Bitmoji is linked to a Bitmoji account, you may also want to unlink it. This can usually be done within the Bitmoji app settings.
- Save Changes:
- Make sure to save any changes you’ve made.
Remember, once you remove or unlink your Bitmoji, it will no longer be associated with your Snapchat account. If you decide to use Bitmoji again in the future, you can always create a new one or re-link your Bitmoji account.